21 окт. 2014 г.

That's Not What They Call It in Amsterdam

Two and a Half Men 10×5

& Alan: I like that red dress on you. I feel like a bull. I wanna charge.
    Lyndsey: Speaking of charging, did you bring your wallet this time?
    Alan: The last two times were honest mistakes! And I fully intend to pay you back.

& Lyndsey: So, what’s your type?
    Walden: I don’t know if I have a type. I like brunettes. But I married a redhead. And I’ve dated some blondes. So I guess what I’m saying is I’m pro-hair. In the upper deck, not necessarily around the dugout.
    Alan: Ah. Interesting. If you’re gonna go with a baseball reference... I would’ve gone with «on the mound.»


& Walden: Let’s face it... I went from my mother’s house to being married to Bridget. From Bridget to dating Zoey. And now, I’m trying to go from Zoey... to a bunch of starving, crying, gold-digging, crazy-ass bitches.
    Alan: Hey, if it weren’t for those women, I’d still be a virgin. And there’d be no reality TV stars.

& Rose: I prefer real books.
    Walden: Some people do.
    Rose: You know why I do?
    Walden: Because if you use this to fix a wobbly table, it costs you 800 dollars?
    Rose: Nope. You can’t hide a gun in an iPad.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий