11 окт. 2014 г.

Our Children, Ourselves

Modern Family 2×12

& Phil: This is my fault. You see me achieve excellence, and it puts a lot of pressure on you.
    Claire: What about me?
    Phil: Sorry. Yeah. It puts a lot of pressure on both of you.

& Mitchell: I don’t know how to say this, or if I’m even right. I’m probably not...

& Mitchell: Are you okay?
    Cameron: Yeah. Yeah, well, you don’t just tell your partner... you may have a baby with someone else and expect them to go back... to eating a delicious and inventive meal like it’s nothing.
    Mitchell: Okay, Cam, but even if he is mine, it doesn’t change anything between us.
    Cameron: Mitchell, I need to have my reaction... Mmm. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.


& Alex: It’s a he. «Sanjay» is a very common Indian boy’s name. There are like millions of them.
    Claire: Sweetheart, it’s still a great score. I hope you’re not beating yourself up.
    Alex: I’m not.
    Phil: That’s our girl.
    Alex: Sanjay’s dad’s a surgeon. His mom’s a professor. I can’t compete with that. I’ll just have to do the best I can with what I was given.
    Phil: Good for you.
    Claire: We’re proud of you, honey. She’s such a good kid.
    Phil: Yeah, she is.
    Claire: Did she just say she was gonna do the best with what she was given?
    Phil: I don’t know. I’m still thinking about all the Sanjays.

& Phil: I’m so confused.
    Claire: I’m not. I love this.
    Phil: You do not. Name one thing you’ve liked about this.
    Claire: I like the scene with the old man on the beach.
    Phil: That was a trailer for a different movie.
    Claire: So he’s not coming back?
    Phil: No, he’s not coming back, and I’m not coming back either.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий