2 окт. 2014 г.

The One I Love

& Ethan: Happy anniversary anyway.

& The Therapist: Okay. This could be fun. We’re going to do a compatibility exercise. I want you both to play a note at the same time, okay?
    Ethan: Just any note?
    The Therapist: Yep. Knock yourself out. ... Wow! You guys are not in sync, are you?

& Ethan: I just don’t know how we’re going to move forward if we keep having this circular conversation about me doing what I did which I have apologized for already, and we are here because we are trying to move on. I don’t see why we have to keep revisiting that because it’s the same conversation over and over again.
    Sophie: Because you don’t get to decide that, Ethan. You don’t get to decide when we move on, I do.

& Ethan: I’m sorry. I’m spazing out in there, I know, but something fucking weird like Twilight Zone shit is going on here, and I’m trying to get a handle on it, okay?

& Ethan: Hey, are you okay?
    Sophie: You’re in there. It’s you. You’re exercising.

& Sophie: I’m not going to be able to stop thinking about this, Ethan.


& Ethan: I didn’t imagine this sort of... New thing. I imagined like horseback riding with a little satchel of wine, you know? Not exploring other dimensions in some weird version of Who’s Afraid of Virginia Woolf?

& Ethan-2: Well, in all fairness, sometimes you’re a bitch.
    Sophie: Excuse me?!
    Ethan-2: Yeah, but it’s cool because I’m an asshole sometimes, you know?

& Ethan: I’m sorry. I-I-I still am not buying that you are real.
    Ethan-2: Ethan, I’m sitting here, you’re looking at me sitting here. I’m real. You’re sitting across from me, right? I’m looking at you sitting there, so by your logic maybe you’re not real.

& Ethan-2: Let me think of an little example for you, something right up your alley. Um... Let’s say you buy a gorilla.
    Ethan: Excuse me?
    Ethan-2: Let’s say you buy a gorilla, Ethan.
    Ethan: You can’t buy a gorilla.
    Ethan-2: I know that, it was for the story. But fine, let’s say you buy an aardvark, okay?

& Ethan: Sweetheart...
    Ethan-2: Basically, first he betrayed you by sleeping with someone else and then he kind of betrayed you by sleeping with you.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий