12 окт. 2014 г.

Rogue

Legends 1×5

& Martin: Stress and guilt? What, you think I’m indicating all that?
    Dr. Halstrom: Through your sarcasm... yes, I think you are.

& Sonya: What about the memory stuff?
    Martin: Well, it’s scary... to have these blank spots. And they’re getting bigger. I’ve just got this fear that one day I’m... I’m gonna wake up and not know my own name.

& Evans: I am telling you... don’t trust anyone. Trust no one. Trust no one. No one.

& Rice: What’s that saying? «Just because you’re paranoid doesn’t mean they’re not out to get you»?


& Crystal: So you just got lucky.
    Rice: No, no luck. Skill. Masterful skill.
    Crystal: So, where did you pick up these skills?
    Rice: I was with LAPD Homicide before I joined the Bureau. You know, the real police.

& Martin: Len’s a cowboy. Born a century and a half too late. Raised in Midland. Father worked the oil rigs, Mother left him... walked out on him when he was seven. His life was about taking what he could get. And he liked playing the outlaw... He did a dime in prison for armed robbery. But he learned to do better. ... Prison was grad school. Taught how to crack safes, got out, started taking down scores. He did well for himself. Cops called me an East Texas contrabando... I got another reputation, too. Let’s just say I never lost a gunfight for lack of shootin’.

& Crystal: Martin?
    Rice: This guy needs a maid. And an IKEA catalog.

& Tara: You’re pretty sure of yourself, aren’t you?
    Martin: Someone’s got to be.

& Martin: To us and to others like us.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий