19 окт. 2014 г.

They Capture the Heat

The Knick 1×5

& Dr. Thackery: Whoever the hell this is... go to hell.

& Barber: You owe me two bits for the consultation. Treatment comes with a free shave and a haircut.

& Mr. Mendieta: And what happens to me if this surgery fails, too?
    Dr. Edwards: You probably won’t die, but it’s possible that you will suffer intensely for the rest of your life.
    Mr. Mendieta: Ah. They say... they say every cloud has a silver lining. And now Mendieta will have one, too.

& Dr. Thackery: See, the... funny thing about Darwin. You know, he wanted to be a doctor. Couldn’t stand the sight of blood.


& Cornelia: It’s incredible.
    Dr. Thackery: It’s the future.
    Habershorn: And what does the future cost these days?
    Dr. Thackery: $3,000.
    Habershorn: Are you insane?

& Dr. Thackery: In less than a year, I guarantee that the X-ray will be the new standard in diagnosis. For once, let us be ahead of the other hospitals.

& Mr. Cleary: I’ll have you know, I’m a man what makes his own fate. There’s nothing stopping Tom Cleary from following the smart money, as you call it, anywhere it may lead, and that includes uptown.
    Sister Harriet: You, my friend, aren’t following anything smart. Not until you acquire some fine manners. And learn to drive a motorized car. And dress presentably. And fucking shave.

& Nurse Elkins: It’s a beauty, isn’t it? It’s called a Rambler. First thing I did when I moved here, even before I found a place to stay, was to buy it. Comes in five colors.
    Dr. Thackery: And you chose blue.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий