24 окт. 2014 г.

Cold in July

& Richard: He was unarmed.
    Ray: Well, you didn't know that. It's called "fear of life." Uh, legally, he might as well have been pointing a gun at you.

& Richard: So we're the bait...
    Ray: For want of a better word, yeah.
    Richard: What do you say, Ann?
    Ann: Let's nail that son of a bitch.

& Russel: All I know is what I'm told.


& Richard: What do I do?
    Jim Bob: For now, just go home, you know, act dumb.

& Russel: What are you gonna do when a dog goes bad on you, bites somebody or hurts somebody?.. There's only two things you can do, right? You either chain him up or put him down. But which do you think is more cruel? Huh?

& Jim Bob: I need a drink. Haven't even had my goddamn coffee yet.

& Russel: I'm your father. I came here to kill you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий