4 окт. 2014 г.

Mother Tucker

Modern Family 2×9

& Haley: So, the rate of diffusion equals something... times the square root of something... I give up.
    Alex: Aw, so close!

& Claire: Come on, Alex. It’s time for your cello lesson.
    Haley: How’s the tutoring going?
    Alex: Are you familiar with the term «throwing good money after bad»?
    Haley: Are you familiar with the term «Dunphy, party of one»? Because you will be.

& Alex: I’m just saying, she’s never gonna get a job.
    Haley: And how do we know the right Middle Eastern businessman... wouldn’t treat her great?
    Claire: For the record, we thought she could live with you.


& Jay: I’m starting to think I have a serious problem here.
    Gloria: Yes, you do! That computer! You read it there, you think it here, you feel it here. You wanna feel better?.. There. You’re cured!

& Dylan: I felt like I was flying.
    Phil: I know it hurts now, sweetheart, but... that’s how you know it was a relationship worth having.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий