15 окт. 2014 г.

God's Pocket

& Shellburn: The only thing they can’t forgive is not being from God’s Pocket.

& Mickey: What’s up with the lights?
    Sophie: Oh, talk to Arthur, Mick. I keep telling him he’s got to relax.
    Mickey: I’ll do that.
    Sophie: Do that.
    Arthur: All we can do is have faith in the electric company!

& Petey: You ain’t grown enough to call that old man a nigger.

& Sophie: You’re getting blood all over your pants. Just go change. The cops will be here.
    Arthur: I swear to Christ, Sophie, I didn’t know nothing like this was gonna happen.
    Sophie: Go change your pants. You don’t want people taking pictures of you looking like this.


& Sophie: Operator? I want to, uh, report that two men tried to rob my flower shop...

& Shellburn: Nothing works against you like time. Time’s a bitch.

& Mickey: I’m not mad. I’m just running!

& Jeanie: I have to live in this neighborhood! And everybody’s gonna know.
    Mickey: Everybody already knows... everything.

& Sophie: We got to keep our guard up, Mick. You never fucking know.

--
On the IMDb

Σ RIP, Philip Seymour Hoffman.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий