28 окт. 2014 г.

The Grand Seduction

& Tom: We’ve been looking for 8 friggin’ years, Murray!
    Murray: Well, let’s stop lookin’ and start findin’!

& Murray: Where is everyone?
    Simon: It’s that bloody traffic again.

& Murray: It has to be more than that, you know. The whole harbor has to be tailor-made for him. So we must have a cocaine-friendly village.

& Henry: Murray, it’s not a done deal. It’s nowhere near being a done deal.
    Murray: I didn’t say «done deal».
    Henry: Yeah, you said «done deal»!
    Murray: Well, I need people to believe in this.
    Henry: Yeah, but it’s a lie.
    Murray: Well, right now, lies is all we got.

& Murray: Mr. Mayor said the doctor loves cricket.
    Henry: Cricket-cricket? That’s disgusting. I mean, sushi is bad enough.
    Murray: No, cricket! The sport! Cricket!
    Simon: The sport, for God’s sake! The sport!
    Henry: What do they, like, race ’em?

& Dr. Lewis: Is this for real?
    Murray: Hmm?
    Dr. Lewis: This! Do you... do you like cricket?
    Murray: Love cricket. I live for cricket.

& Murray: Oh, there you go. Game’s over. Season’s over. Let’s get back to the boat.
    Dr. Lewis: Both teams won?
    Murray: Well, one team won the league, one team won the match. You know. It’s, uh, it’s basic good sportsmanship.


& Murray: Well, the hook is in. Now comes the hard part. Like me father used to say: «Jiggin’ the fish is easy. «After that, you have to pull him in.» You have to convince the fish that the best place in the whole wide world is in the boat.
    Simon: How the hell are we gonna do that?

& Murray: What’s this?
    Henry: That’s our, uh, loan, for the bribe.

& Simon: Who is it?
    Murray: The tooth fairy.
    Simon: Well, you’re 55 years late, and you’re uglier than I thought you’d be.

& Vera: Wouldn’t be too much, would it, if I asked what in the name of God you’re doing here in our bed?
    Murray: Sorry! I know it’s after office hours.
    Vera: Well, it’s not so much the time that bothers me, it’s the fact that we’re all here in bed together. It’s the whole threesome thing I’m not that comfortable with.

& Frank: I’m telling you, I am not listening to jazz for 5 years! I mean, you try listening to jazz fusion! I dare any one of you to listen to jazz fusion! If I listen to one more jazz musician blow his sorrow through his trumpet, I will kill myself!

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий