30 окт. 2014 г.

Mother's Day

Modern Family 2×21

& Jay: You know what? I got a confession to make. Those aren’t real diamonds. Give them back. I’ll get you some real ones later.
    Manny: Dang it. Now I got to come clean. Those aren’t real Froot Loops. They’re generic.

& Mitchell: And this is just the beginning. Today is your day.
    Cameron: Today?
    Mitchell: Yeah. All day.
    Cameron: Today? Today’s my day?
    Mitchell: Something’s happening...
    Cameron: It’s Mother’s Day, Mitchell. You’re bringing me breakfast in bed on Mother’s Day.
    Mitchell: This is not a Mother’s Day breakfast. This is a breakfast that happens to be...
    Cameron: You think of me as Lily’s mother. I’m your wife. I’m a woman.

& Haley: I’m so bored, I’d rather be reading.
    Alex: I’m so bored, I chewed the last bug that flew in my mouth just to feel something.
    Haley: I’m so bored, I’m talking to you.


& Luke: Shh!
    Claire: What?
    Luke: Thought I heard a coyote. Go ahead.
    Alex: God, Luke, you’re such an idiot.
    Luke: At least I don’t look like an idiot.
    Alex: What does that mean?
    Haley: Your hat. It looks like you walked under a bird that poops ugly hats.
    Manny: Can we watch the language?
    Alex: There’s nothing else to watch.

& Alex: Don’t even think about it.
    Luke: But she’s sad.
    Haley: Sad she’s losing. She just hit you with her best shot. We need to stay strong.
    Luke: But I feel...
    Haley: Don’t feel. Just go splash water on your face and man up. We’re your mother now.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий