17 окт. 2014 г.

A Beautiful Day

Dexter 8×1

& Dexter: There’s nothing like a crisis to help define who you are.

& Batista: A bench. Why a bench? She deserves more than a place where people park their butts.

& Masuka: Hermano, you’re still hurting, I can tell.
    Batista: All right, look, first of all, it’s weird when you try to speak Spanish. Second of all, don’t ever touch me.

& Dexter: I have to find her.
    Harry: Dexter, you’re the problem, not the solution.

& Dexter: Parietal and occipital bone sliced through. Back of the cranium removed.
    Batista: Okay, that’s weird.
    Dexter: And... looks like a piece of it has been scooped out, like with a melon baller.
    Quinn: Just got weirder.


& Dexter: «Password»?.. Nope. «Fucking password.» Here we go.

& Debra: I shot the wrong person in that trailer.

& Quinn: I’m sorry, I can’t have sex with my lieutenant 20 feet away.
    Jamie: I’m not having a problem.
    Quinn: Yeah, that’s because you’re, like, fucking superhuman.

& Dr. Vogel: I’m thinking we’re looking for someone at least in their 30s. Intelligent, organized. Takes great pride in his work. I think he’d enjoy the fact that we’re talking about him right now.

& Masuka: Yo, Dex-bot.

& Dr. Vogel: We both chose murder. Maybe we’re both a little crazy...
    Dexter: Maybe.

& Dr. Vogel: Mad scientists trained to look at this as a biological mass. A body part. Yet somehow, from all those firings of neurons, something intangible emerges. Emotions. Trust, morality, love... Unless you’re a psychopath. But even then, belief systems emerge... As with the Bay Harbor Butcher.

& Harrison: Where are we, daddy?
    Dexter: Lost.

& Dr. Vogel: You can’t kill me.
    Dexter: Why?
    Dr. Vogel: Because I don’t fit Harry’s code.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Good start.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий