16 окт. 2014 г.

Bixby's Back

Modern Family 2×14

& Phil: So, honey, Ibiza can only take us at 6:30 tonight.
    Claire: Great. I will meet you at Ibiza.
    Alex: It’s pronounced «Ibitha,» not Ibiza.
    Phil: Oh! Thanks, honey. That reminds me. This weekend I want to see that baby panda at the thoo.
    Alex: Yeah. I’m the idiot.

& Claire: You’re looking handsome as ever, Clive.
    Phil: As are you, Juliana. You look hot enough to cook a pizza on... in.


& Claire: Are you ready?
    Phil: Oh, I’m ready.
    Claire: I don’t think you are, ’cause I can still hear your pants.
    Phil: Well, maybe I should just shut them up.

& Gloria: I win!
    Jay: What do you mean, you win?
    Gloria: I know you think I think you’re not romantic... but I think you think I’m not smarter than you. So now we know. You are romantic, and I’m smarter than you. And I bought you a motorcycle.
    Jay: My God. It’s fantastic!
    Gloria: I win again!
    Jay: Honey, I love all this, but you can’t win Valentine’s Day. I mean, you defeat the whole idea if you make it into some silly competition.
    Gloria: Shut up. I win.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий