25 окт. 2014 г.

Trylon and Perisphere

Homeland 4×2

& Carrie: Well, how long am I back for?
    Lockhart: How long...? Permanently! And just so we’re clear, the word is accountability. You’re being recalled... Look at it this way, you’ll get to spend time with your kid.

& Maggie: I-I’m just saying...
    Carrie: What?
    Maggie: You bring a life into this world, you take responsibility.

& Carrie: He would’ve been a terrible father. I mean, you think I’m a terrible mom? I am, but... he would’ve been even worse.

Ω So not Carrie.

& Maggie: So, um... she’s fed?
    Carrie: Yeah.
    Maggie: Changed?
    Carrie: Yeah.
    Maggie: Bath?
    Carrie: Done.


& Carrie: You need to listen to me. I am not staying here.
    Lockhart: Pakistan? Why do you even want to go back to that shithole?.. It’s not even a real country. It’s a fucking acronym!

& Carrie: Your company provides security, right?
    Saul: «Total Security Solutions.» I believe that’s on the card.

& Carrie: How can you do this to me?
    Quinn: Carrie, here’s the thing... It’s not about you.
Ω Minus Quinn? It’s a pity.

& Maggie: Perfect mom is not the standard. You-you show up.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий