30 сент. 2014 г.

Serenity

& River: ... We’re in their homes and in their heads and we haven’t the right. We’re meddlesome.
    Teacher: River, we’re not telling people what to think... we’re just trying to show them how.

& Malcolm: Jayne, how many weapons you plan on taking? You only got two arms.
    Jayne: I just get excitable... as to choice. Like to have my options open.
    Malcolm: I don’t plan on any shooting taking place during this job.
    Jayne: What you plan and what takes place ain’t ever exactly been similar.

& Malcolm: Kaylee! Kaylee, what in the sphincter of hell are you playing at?

& Malcolm: Don’t push me, and I won’t push you.

& Malcolm: Zoe, Wash gonna straighten this boat out before we get flattened?
    Zoë: Like a downy feather, sir. No one flies like my mister.

& Malcolm: Hey, little one. Understand your part in all this?
    River: Do you?
    Malcolm: This is what I do, darling... This is what I do.

& Zoë: Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed.

& Simon: River?
    River: I swallowed a bug.

& Zoë: Sir, I don’t disagree on any particular point. It’s just... in the time of war, we would’ve never left a man stranded.
    Malcolm: Maybe that’s why we lost...

& Jayne: How’s a guy get so wrong? Cutting on his own face, raping and murdering. I’ll kill a man in a fair fight... or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight... or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman... or if I’m getting paid. Mostly only when I’m getting paid.


& Jayne: Eating people alive? Where does that get fun?

& Zoë: So, trap?
    Malcolm: Trap.
    Zoë: We going in?
    Malcolm: Only but a few hours out.
    Wash: Yeah, but, remember the part where it’s a trap?

& Kaylee: But how can you be sure Inara don’t just wanna see you? Sometimes people have feelings... I’m referring here to people.
    Malcolm: You all were watching, I take it...
    Kaylee: ...Yes.
    Malcolm: Did you see us fight?
    Kaylee: No.
    Malcolm: Trap.

& Malcolm: It’s cold out there. Remember. If anything happens to me... or if you don’t hear from me within the hour... you take this ship and you come and you rescue me.
    Zoë: What? Risk my ship?
    Malcolm: I mean it. And I don’t wanna get left.

& Malcolm: Advice from an old tracker. You want to find someone, use your eyes.

& Inara: I just want to know who I’m dealing with. I’ve seen too many versions of you to be sure.
    Malcolm: I start fighting a war, I guarantee you’ll see something new.

& Malcolm: Half of writing history is hiding the truth.

& Book: I killed the ship that killed us. Not very Christian of me.
    Malcolm: You did what’s right.
    Book: Coming from you, that means almost nothing.

& Malcolm: There’s a lot of fine ways to die. I ain’t waiting for the Alliance to choose mine.

& The Operative: Define «disappeared.»

& Jayne: Shepherd Book used to tell me: «If you can’t do something smart... do something right.»

& The Operative: Target the Reavers! Target everyone! Somebody fire!

& Wash: I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.

& Malcolm: The hell?
    Wash: It’s okay. I am a leaf on the wind!
    Malcolm: What does that mean?

& Jayne: Captain’s right. Can’t be thinking on revenge if we’re gonna get through this.
    Zoë: Do you really think any of us are gonna get through this?
    Jayne: ... I might.

& Simon: My one regret in all of this... is never being with you.
    Kaylee: With me?! You mean to say, as... Sex?
    Simon: I mean to say.

& Malcolm: You shot me in the back!

& The Operative: Do you know what your sin is, Mal?
    Malcolm: Hell. I’m a fan of all seven. But right now... I’m going to have to go with wrath.

& Malcolm: You know what the first rule of flying is? Well, I suppose you do, since you already know what I’m about to say.
    River: I do. But I like to hear you say it.
    Malcolm: Love. You can learn all the math in the ’verse... but you take a boat in the air that you don’t love... she’ll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down... tells you she’s hurting before she keels. Makes her a home.

& Malcolm: What was that?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb


Σ Totally understand & agree with Sheldon. How they possibly could to close the Firefly!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий