13 сент. 2014 г.

Ariel

Firefly × 9

& River: I don’t want it.
    Simon: River, you have to eat. It’s good. It tastes like... It’s good.
    Jayne: It smells like crotch.

& Wash: So how long are you gonna be planetside?
    Inara: Shouldn’t be more than a day or two.
    Wash: Big stop just to renew your license to Companion... Can I use “companion” as a verb?

& Simon: River?!
    River: He looks better in red.


& Malcolm: Patients were cynical, and not responding, and we couldn’t bring ’em back.
    Simon: They were cyanotic...
    Malcolm: They were cyanotic...
    Simon: And not responsive...
    Zoë: ...responsive.
    Malcolm: And we were unable to...
    Simon: Resuscitate them.
    Zoë: Yes!
    Malcolm: Resuscitate!
    Zoë: Resuscitate them.

& Simon: If I didn’t know better, I’d say you’re ready to save some lives.
    Malcolm: All we need are a couple of patients.
    Simon: Corpses, actually. For this to work, River and I will have to be dead.
    Jayne: I’m starting to like this plan.

& River: Copper for a kiss.

& Inara: What’s going on here?
    Kaylee: Well, let’s see. We killed Simon and River, stole a bunch of medicine... and now the Captain and Zoe are off springing the others that got snatched by the feds.

& Malcolm: The next time you decide to stab me in the back... have the guts to do it to my face.
    Jayne: ...... Can I come in?

& River: Is it time to go to sleep again?
    Simon: No, little sister... It’s time to wake up.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий