21 сент. 2014 г.

Life's Mystery

Hell on Wheels 4×5

& Sid: W-w-wait. What about, uh... «Life’s a mystery.»
    Jose: You mean as your last words?
    Sid: Yeah.
    Jose: Maybe you do got some poetry in you after all, Sid.

& Sid: Sure enough, Jose. Life sure is a mystery, amigo.

& Durant: Happy with your deal, Mr. McGinnes?
    Mickey: Gave it away for nothing. Price of freedom. Freedom from Campbell and freedom from you.

& Mickey: You’re in it alone, and now so am I.

& Conductor: End of the line! Che-yen-ne. Last stop!

& Psalms: Naked man seem that know you.
    Bohannon: Yeah. Whoever he is... he don’t know me now.

& Bohannon: Let me to talk to you for a second. This right here, hey, is my job. Now, I work with these men. That man right there, he my boss.
    Sid: You got yourself a nigger boss.
    Bohannon: He’s yours too, if you want to be here, all right?
    Sid: .... Well, life is a mystery. I’ll give you that, Bohannon.

& Sid: Why separate a man from his guns?


& Bohannon: You aim to make today regular, say the word. I’ll talk to Psalms.
    Sid: No money. Rotten food. 16-hour days. I can’t think of a single reason why not.

& Sid: Well, I suppose it’s worth meetin’ the lion tamer done caged Cullen Bohannon.
    Bohannon: Ah, damn.

& Aaron Hatch: Uh, while you are visiting us, the maidens of our community.
    Brigham: .... I’ve come to hand down judgment, not take up wives.

& Durant: You say you bring order, yet men hang from saloon rafters and lampposts.
    Campbell: Lynch, burn, bludgeon, or bury... I will do whatever’s necessary to rid this city of corruption, then seize your railroad.
    Durant: Seize my railroad?.. Are you having headaches, John?

& Durant: Forgive me, I have a degree in ophthalmology from Albany Medical College... You see, ocular malformations can inhibit mental processes, clouding one’s sight, leaving one delusional.
    Campbell: My vision is perfectly clear. In fact, I can see into the future, Doctor... You’re not in it.
    Durant: One moment, the world is as clear as day. The next... It flashes to black.
    Campbell: ...... First your city, then... your railroad.

& Mickey: On the old house, as it were.

& Bohannon: ... I can’t make sense of it. Can’t. We was tired of losin’ the war. Men like Sidney... They like to think we won somethin’ that day. Me, I just... All I can remember is, after it was over, how hot my gun was. Smelled like blood and honeysuckle.

--
On the IMDb

Σ A pinch of Mexican flavor. Nice. Nice.
+ Song!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий