11 сент. 2014 г.

The Dark... Whatever

Dexter 7×10

& Dexter: As much as I want to be here with you, my dark passenger really wants to be somewhere else.
    Hannah: I’m sorry. Your dark what?

& Matthews: You really think Dexter is the Bay Harbor Butcher?

& Dexter: You sound like Hannah.
    Harry: Maybe she’s right. Maybe the dark passenger is just a feeling.
    Dexter: It can’t be.
    Harry: Why?
    Dexter: Because if there’s no dark passenger... then I’m responsible for everything I’ve done.


& Debra: Hey. Where’s Dexter?
    Masuka: I don’t know. But I’d like to point out the fact that I am here, doing my duty.
    Debra: What?
    Masuka: Nothing!

& Dexter: You’re the one who’s burning people alive. You can’t blame it on something that happened to you when you were a kid. You’re not a kid anymore. It’s time for you to take responsibility. ..... Fuck!

& Dexter: I realize this isn’t the best way to make a good impression on your girlfriend’s father...

& Dexter: And you should know, you were right.
    Hannah: About what?
    Dexter: The dark... rider. He doesn’t exist.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий