9 сент. 2014 г.

Hawaii

Modern Family 1×23

& Claire: Listen, they put on the littlest bit of sunscreen in the morning, and they think it’s got them covered for the... are you watching Gloria in my sunglasses?!
    Phil: Is she moving in slow motion, or is my brain doing that?

& Claire: I’m a mom travelling with her kids. It’s not a vacation, it’s a business trip.

& Phil: In nature, fathers are known to eat their young. Is it because they’re delicious? No. It’s because they want to give their female... bear, giraffe, what have you... the honeymoon they never had. Just to be clear: I don’t condone eating your kids, although I sure as heck know why giraffes do it.
    Claire: ... What?


& Jay: Give me the biggest cheeseburger you have. Instead of salad, I want fries, and instead of fruit, chilli fries.

& Mitchell: You don’t know what you’re missing. 45 varieties of lavender.
    Cameron: You’re not making the compelling case you think you are.

& Mitchell: Mmm! What’s this called?
    Cameron: Happiness.

& Manny: My jacket’s a mess. It wouldn’t be, but someone used the iron to make grilled cheese.
    Luke: I had bread, I had cheese, and I had an iron. What was I supposed to do?

& Haley: Thanks for not yelling at me.
    Claire: Oh, honey... that would just be cruel. I’ll wait till you feel better to yell.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий