19 сент. 2014 г.

Surprise, Motherfucker!

Dexter 7×12

& LaGuerta: Dexter Morgan. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say or do can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.

& LaGuerta: So what’s your advice?
    Matthews: Get on your knees and start kissing anything that even remotely resembles an ass.

& LaGuerta: Debra... we’ve known each other a long time. Is there something you wanna get off your chest?
    Debra: Yes............ I think you’ve been under a lot of stress.

& Debra: Is this ever gonna end?
Ω Yep. Next season's the last.


& Harry: That’s always been the plan, Dexter.
    Dexter: That was before...
    Harry: Before? Before what?
    Dexter: Before everything. Before I married Rita, before I had a son, before Deb knew who I was, before I fell in love...
    Harry: What difference does any of that make?
    Dexter: Somewhere along the line, the fake life that we created as a cover for me to kill became real. It’s not fake to me anymore. I don’t want to lose it. I’m gonna stand my ground.

& Dexter: What am I? I’m just a... creep motherfucker.

& Masuka: Uh, where can I go to change?
    Batista: No, you’re not gonna put on a diaper and come out as baby new year. That’s— no.
    Masuka: Try and stop me.

& Dexter: We all make rules for ourselves. It’s these rules that help define who we are. So when we break those rules, we risk losing ourselves and becoming something unknown.

& Dexter: Who is Deb now? Who am I? Is this a new beginning? Or the beginning of the end?

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ She can't live with that. She just can't.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий