16 сент. 2014 г.

Drawing Straws

Falling Skies 4×10

& Lexi: How strong can I get?
    Espheni Dad: It depends on how disciplined you are in your training. Your potential is unlimited.
    Lexi: Could I make a star?
    Espheni Dad: Your perfected power will be... Divine.

& Anthony: «Do not attempt to fight back. Go to ground... Retreat... Hide... Survive... Or this is the end.»

& Tom: So it’s not a magic carpet, it’s an airplane?
    Cochise: Mm.
    Tom: Airplanes have four basic controls— thrust, pitch, yaw, roll...

& Anne: You’re not the only one who can save the world, Tom.


& Pope: Let me be... Let me be the hero, Dan. Huh? Let me be the martyr.

& Tom: Okay. The winner is...

& Anne: I should’ve known... When they announced the draw, you’d find a way to go.

& Anne: I have a gift for you.
    Tom: A going-away present?
    Anne: Nope. A second-day anniversary present.

& Tom: What is it?.. Epictetus. The stoic. «A man should be prepared to be sufficient unto himself...» It’s one of my favorites.

& Maggie: Worst goodbye ever.

& Hal: You know, the truth of the matter is, I’m not the one that gets to tell Maggie what she can and can’t do, anyway, so... It’s up to her.
    Ben: You’re right. It’s up to her.
    Hal: Who knows, man? Next couple of years, Matt will probably end up marrying her, anyway.

& Lexi: Hello, father.

--
On the IMDb

Σ So. From now on it’ll be easy as a piece of cake?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий