19 сент. 2014 г.

The Fall

Under the Dome 2×10

& Norrie: Since when did it become Alaska in here?

& Sam: I figured this might be my only chance.
    Melanie: You never know how many chances you’re gonna get.

& Barbie: My thinking is, if we give him what he wants, maybe they leave us alone.
Ω You wish. Big guy, still so childish thinking.

& Hunter: Hey. I’m Hunter. And you’re Joe McAlister, Vlog Master, and @neithernorrie, slaying the world a hundred and forty characters at a time.


& Pauline: He only did it because of what I put in my journal.
    Junior: You drew a picture! He murdered a girl.

& Big Jim: And how do I fit into your little plan?.. ’Cause I’m a part of it. Starting now.

& Big Jim: Whoever’s out there’s not gonna detain 2,000 people. This is still America.
    Barbie: Oh, oh. You mean the same people that bombed this place, right?

& Pauline: It’s coming soon, soon. It’s coming... Oh, my God. It’s the end of everything, Jim. I see it in my head.
Ω Which means no season 3? Hurra!

& Barbie: There’s a bottom now.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий