17 сент. 2014 г.

The Red Door

Under the Dome 2×9

& Barbie: Charge me or let me go.
    Interrogator: National Defense Authorization Act says I don’t have to charge you or release you.
    Barbie: I’m not a terrorist.
    Interrogator: Prove it.

& Pauline: Why red? Why a door?
    Lyle: You know, i-in the Old Testament, the Israelites would paint their doors red with the blood of lambs as a symbol of sacrifice so that the angel of vengeance would pass them by.
    Sam: Oh, you’re just full of happy stories, aren’t you?


& Hunter: It’s okay, Trevor. It’s kind of his way of saying hello.

& Hunter: I’ve got all the red doors here in Zenith. Personally, I’m thinking the storage space, but if we’re really digging into the space-time of it all, the colonial’s got that whole Narnia spin.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий