5 сент. 2014 г.

Travels with Scout

Modern Family 1×21

& Phil: Yes. Yes, I should have told Claire about the dog. And I was going to. But I-I was just waiting for her to be in the right mood. Actually, I did get one “right mood” a couple nights ago, But... I cashed that in for something else.

& Cameron: I used to be a music teacher. But I gave that up as soon as Lily came along. Yes, well, we just felt that it was really important that one of us stayed home to raise her, so... Yeah, and that’s not a judgment on other people’s choices. It’s just that we happen to be a very traditional family.
    Mitchell: Yes, that’s what the disabled lesbian shaman who blessed Lily’s room said, too.


& Gloria: Who takes a little boy to a horror movie? That’s loco, Jay!
    Jay: This no big deal. You want scary? When I was his age, I lived through the Cuban missile crisis. I slept with a butter knife under my pillow in case I had to fight some soviet colonel.
    Gloria: Why would they send a soviet colonel to get a little boy?
    Jay: Because I could identify every commie plane.
    Gloria: What are we talking about?

& Mitchell: It was his moment. ........... And his moment went on for a really... really long time.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий