17 сент. 2014 г.

The Old Wagon

Modern Family 2×1

& Mitchell: I think we are good to go.
    Cameron: Terrific.
    Mitchell: Aren’t you gonna change into a workingman’s outfit?
    Cameron: No, I’m good, and I don’t think workmen really call ’em «outfits.»

& Cameron: If an accident does happen, I hope he kills me... because I don’t think I would be a very inspiring disabled person.


& Claire: Look at them. Come on, a minute ago, they were babies. And now they’re driving, and soon we’ll all be dead.
    Phil: Whoa. You’re leaving out a few great minutes there. Retirement, old age... cool chair that goes up the stairs.
    Claire: Yeah. I’m sorry. I’m being ridiculous.
    Phil: Don’t apologize. I love you when you’re human.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий