30 сент. 2014 г.

Manny Get Your Gun

Modern Family 2×8

& Gloria: I’m looking for the keys!
    Jay: Of course you are... ’I like being on time. It’s easy, ’cause I’m organized. Not my wife. You’d think growing up in a place full of death squads and drunken uncles... she’d have learned to move a little bit faster.’

& Mitchell: Stop stopping to smell the roses. Manny’s present!
Cameron: Oh, you are such a Pritchett!
    Mitchell: What’s that supposed to mean?

& Phil: Every summer we spend a week at family camp. It’s just like regular camp, but with the family!
    Claire: Yeah. I don’t think that needed any clarification, Phil.
    Phil: Somebody’s still a little touchy... about losing last year’s color war.
    Claire: Not.
    Phil: She was on Team Blue... or as I like to refer to them, as Team Blue-ser. And I was on White.
    Claire: That’s good.
    Phil: And if you ain’t White, you ain’t right!


& Cameron: You cheated on me.
    Mitchell: How did I cheat on you?
    Cameron: You cheated on me with choreography, and that’s the worst kind.
    Mitchell: How is that the worst...
    Cameron: You danced without me, Mitchell!

& Manny: I was almost too depressed to come today.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий