24 сент. 2014 г.

Heart of Gold

Firefly × 13


& Inara: It sounds like something this crew can handle...
    Nandi: If they’ve got guns and brains at all...
    Inara: They’ve got guns.

& Inara: I suppose you heard most of that.
    Malcolm: Only because I was eavesdropping.

& Zoë: As has been stated, this job is strictly speculative.
    Jayne: Good. Don’t know these folks. Don’t much care to.
    Malcolm: They’re whores.
    Jayne: I’m in!

& Inara: Nandi, this is Malcolm Reynolds.
    Nandi: I appreciate your coming.
    Malcolm: Well, any friend of Inara’s is a strictly businesslike relationship of mine.


& Jayne: Can I start getting sexed already?

& Kaylee: Look. They got boy whores. Isn’t that thoughtful? I wonder if they service girl folk at all?
    Wash: Let’s not ask.

& Kaylee: Everyone’s got somebody. Wash, tell me I’m pretty.
    Wash: Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion.
    Kaylee: ’Cause I’m pretty?
    Wash: ’Cause you’re pretty.

& Nandi: Rance Burgess is just a man... and I won’t let any man take what’s mine. I doubt you’d do different in my position.
    Malcolm: Well, lady, I must say... you’re my kind of stupid.

& Book: I’m fair handy with a hammer, Captain.
    Malcolm: That so, Shepherd?
    Book: Been following the footsteps of a carpenter for some time now.

& Nandi: Malcolm, I’ve been waiting for you to kiss me since I showed you my guns. ... You okay with this?
    Malcolm: I’m just waiting to see if I pass out... Long story.

& Inara: One of the virtues... of not being puritanical about sex is not feeling embarrassed afterwards. You should look into it.

& Malcolm: Remember shoot the man, not the horse. A dead horse is cover. A live horse, great pile of panic.

& Petaline: Rance, this is Jonah. Jonah, say hi to your daddy. Say good-bye to your daddy, Jonah.

& Inara: There’s something... There’s something I should have done a long while ago. And I’m sorry, for both of us, that it took me this long....... I’m leaving.
Ω WHAT?! Gorrammit! You gotta be kidding.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий