1 сент. 2014 г.

Palo Alto

& Fred: If I was going to kill myself, I’d kill a bunch of other people and take ’em down with me. I wouldn’t waste it.
    April: Why would you do that? Why wouldn’t you do like a bunch of really crazy good things you know, like help people or save kids or something.
    Fred: I think when you’re suicidal, though, you’re probably only thinking about yourself.

& Mr. B: The way to write a good history paper is to choose your event and then just explain why it happened. History is just explaining why things happened.
    April: But what if I don’t think there’s a reason for something happening?
    Mr. B: Well, then you need to think harder.
    April: Yeah, but I do things all the time for no reason.
    Mr. B: Mmm-hmm. It’s because you’re young.

& April: I mean, if you wanted to, couldn’t you just say that the reason everything’s happened is because of one thing that happened at the very, very, very beginning of time.
    Mr. B: Mmm-hmm. If you wanted to be a smart-ass.


& Mr. B: I’m older and I know that there aren’t a lot of good things around and I know that you are really good.

& Mr. Wilson: You know, I had a near death experience myself once. I was going down the tunnel in a convertible car, old convertible car. It’s not my car. It’s freezing cold. Ice, like brown melting ugly ice. I say to myself, “Bob, you’re going down the tunnel of death.” Then I say to myself, “My name is not Bob. I’m not Bob.” Then I said, “It’s not my car.” And this is not my tunnel.
    Fred: So, what happened?
    Mr. Wilson: I made a uie and suddenly I’m going fast the other way and there’s a rainbow. It’s a rainbow... You’re going down the wrong way, Bob. Turn your art around.
    Fred: Dude, I’m not Bob.
    Mr. Wilson: Yes, yes! That’s right!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий