21 сент. 2014 г.

The Message

Firefly × 12

& Kaylee: Poor little thing never even saw the light of day. Now it’s in show business.
    Simon: You manage to find the bright side of every single thing.

& Wash: Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race and we must live in harmony.

& Inara: The Lassiter is universally known. Fencing it is like fencing the Mona Lisa.
    Malcolm: Well, wh... The Mona who?

& Inara: So, do aliens live among us?
    Kaylee: Yeah. One of them’s a doctor.

& Jayne: What’d y’all order a dead guy for?


& Tracey: I didn’t hear a single thing.
    Zoë: First rule of battle, little one... don’t ever let them know where you are....
    Malcolm: I’m right here! I’m right here! You want some of me? Yeah, you do! Come on! Come on!
    Zoë: .... Course, there are other schools of thought.

& Tracey: Sarge...
    Malcolm: Yeah?
    Tracey: I think I’m nekkid.

& Wash: Oh, no! Whoa-kay!

& Tracey: Do you think I’m stupid?
    Malcolm: In every way possible!

& Malcolm: You know the old saying.
    Tracey: When you can’t run, you crawl... and when you can’t crawl, you... when you can’t do that...
    Zoë: You find someone to carry you.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий