20 сент. 2014 г.

The Kiss

Modern Family 2×2

& Claire: How come we don’t have the same number of containers and lids? Why would they ever get separated?
    Phil: Built-up resentment, money issues, met a younger lid.
    Claire: Huh?
    Phil: Uh-huh.

& Cameron: Okay, what do you think?
    Mitchell: I like it.
    Cameron: But you don’t love it.
    Mitchell: No, I do. I love it.
    Cameron: As much as you love the other one?
    Mitchell: Ooh.
    Cameron: Okay. The house is on fire. I only have time to grab one shirt. Which one do I take?
    Mitchell: The correct answer is: take Lily.
    Cameron: After that.
    Mitchell: Okay, the blue one.
    Cameron: Because the gray one washes me out.
    Mitchell: Cam, you can’t go wrong here. Everything you’ve tried on looks great. I love you in both of them!


& Claire: Your kids don’t need to know who you were before you had them. They need to know who you wish you were... and they need to try to live up to that person. They’re gonna fall short. But better they fall short of the fake you than the real you.
    Phil: Which is why we don’t hide anything.
    Claire: That is the opposite of what I just said.
    Phil: I was not listening.

& Mitchell: This is insane. Buying a shirt... it’s not a kiss-worthy moment.
    Cameron: I didn’t know there was an official list. Tell us, what is on the list?
    Mitchell: I’ll tell you what’s not on the list. Finding jalapeсo-stuffed olives... making the light on Maple... every time we see a VW.
    Cameron: You don’t like kiss-buggy?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий