2 сент. 2014 г.

Chemistry

Dexter 7×7

& Dexter: ’Chemistry... I’ve heard some people have it. An attraction that can’t be quantified or explained. Is that the reason behind this... Loss of control?’

& Hannah: So you think I’m bad.
    Dexter: You— you fit the general description.

& Dexter: ’Chemistry deals with the reactions between elementary forms of matter. Separate the elements, and you negate the reaction.’

& Dexter: It’s the code I live by.
    Hannah: Code, huh? You know, sometimes life just has to be taken. There’s no need to dress it up.

& Dexter: She isn’t drawn to my darkness like Lila, or blind to it like Rita, and she doesn’t need it like Lumen. She accepts both sides of me. The whole Dexter. So why am I walking away from this? Because when some chemicals mix they combust, and explode.


& Sirko: In fact, I was so blinded by my desire for vengeance that you were able to lead me into a trap. A mistake I assure you won’t happen again.
    Dexter: We have a cartoon in America about a coyote who chases after a roadrunner. He keeps thinking that. He keeps rocket-skating right off the cliff.

& Sirko: No. You didn’t kill Viktor out of vengeance. I have a feeling that you’re a different kind of animal. The question is... What kind are you, Dexter Morgan?

& Hannah: You know, my grandma has this saying. “Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say that they have found it.” My grandma wasn’t ever wrong.

& Hannah: Sometimes life subtracts... Sometimes it adds.

& Dexter: ’Not only can’t I kill her, I can’t seem to stay away from her. Even when I’m not with Hannah, she’s there, in my head. When some elements come together, they create a reaction that can’t be reversed. They transcend chemistry. Is this what love feels like? Is this how it begins? Am I even capable of this?’

& Debra: There has to be some fucking justice. It’s you, Dex.
    Dexter: Me?
    Debra: You know what I’m saying? She deserves it. I want you to make it right. Do what you do.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Some strings're attached.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий