27 сент. 2014 г.

Objects in Space

Firefly × 14

& Kaylee: So you had to be naked?
    Simon: Naked, yes. And on top of the statue of Hippocrates. Can you just picture me?
    Kaylee: What, naked? Let’s see... I’m gonna have to conjure up... Yeah, that’s, that’s gonna be difficult.

& Jayne: So, like, never?
    Book: Well, no.
    Jayne: Not ever, never?

& Malcolm: Fully loaded, safety off. This here is a recipe for unpleasantness.

& Malcolm: We’re deep in space, corner of No and Where.


& Wash: Psychic, though? That sounds like something out of science fiction.
    Zoë: We live in a spaceship, dear.
    Wash: So?


& Jayne: Well, I don’t like the idea of someone hearing what I’m thinking.
    Inara: No one likes the idea of hearing what you’re thinking.

& Kaylee: H... How did you... get on?
    Early: Strains the mind a bit, don’t it? You think you’re all alone. Maybe I come down the chimney, Kaylee. Bring presents to the good girls and boys. Maybe not, though... Maybe I’ve always been here.

& Early: You ever been raped?

& Simon: Are you Alliance?
    Early: Am I a lion?
    Simon: What?
    Early: I don’t think of myself as a lion. You might as well, though. I have a mighty roar.

& Simon: So you’re a bounty hunter.
    Early: No. That ain’t it at all.
    Simon: Then what are you?
    Early: I’m a bounty hunter. I’m named Early.

& Simon: You’re out of your mind.
    Early: That’s between me and my mind.

& Early: You ever been shot?
    Simon: No.
    Early: You ought to be shot... or stabbed. Lose a leg. To be a surgeon, you know? Know what kind of pain you’re dealing with. They make psychiatrists get psychoanalyzed before they can get certified... but they don’t make a surgeon get cut on. That seem right to you?
Ω He talks too much, no?

& Simon: Come on out, River. The nice man wants to kidnap you.

& Early: Man is stronger by far than woman... yet only woman can create a child. Does that seem right to you?

& River: River’s gone.
    Early: Then who exactly are we talking to?
    River: You’re talking to Serenity. And, Early... Serenity is very unhappy.

& Early: You folks are all insane.
    Simon: Well, my sister’s a ship. We had a complicated childhood.

& Malcolm: I’m not dreaming?
    River: We all are... Don’t make faces.

& River: You’re not righteous. You’ve got issues.
    Early: No! Or yes. I could have that. You might have me figured out then. Good job. I’m not a hundred percent.
    River: You talk too much.
Ω Say so!
    Early: I’m flawed in that way. I sometimes go on.

& River: Permission to come aboard?
    Malcolm: You know, you ain’t quite right.
    River: It’s the popular theory.

& Wash: Can I mop your brow? I am at the ready with the fearsome brow mop.

& Book: I just feel such a fool.
    Jayne: Yeah. All them years of priest training... and taken out by one bounty hunter.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ It’s such a shame they've cancelled the Firefly.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий