8 сент. 2014 г.

Chicken Hill

Hell on Wheels 4×3

& Louise: ’... For Mr. Bohannon has always worn his integrity like a millstone around his neck.’

& Louise: ’... Cullen Bohannon has come home, dear reader. And in our little world just west of civilization, we find ourselves once again at his mercy.’

& Durant: Excuses will not get my tunnel built. Now, do whatever you have to do.

& Durant: It’s the ghost of Cullen Bohannon. And... mormon, no less.

& Durant: And how many mormons did you have to put in the ground to effect your escape?
    Bohannon: Wasn’t like that.
    Durant: It’s always like that with you, Bohannon. You start a gunfight in my town, nearly have us all killed, and for what? A girl you got pregnant.

& Mickey: What happened to you?
    Bohannon: Got a mormon girl in the family way, and I need a job. Any more questions?

& Mickey: By the way, I’m the mayor now!
    Bohannon: Congratulations.

& Naomi: Is he a close friend of yours?
    Bohannon: Hm... Killed his brother, and I helped to bury him... Suppose that makes us somethin’.

& Psalms: Never thought I’d see the day I’d be the boss of the boss.
    Bohannon: Don’t get used to it, Psalms.
    Psalms: Mm-hmm.

& Psalms: Uh-oh. Here come your other woman problem.


& Campbell: One day when people arrive on your train, they’ll look up, see that flag flyin’ above my statehouse and know the value we place on law and order around here.
    Durant: Law abiding people who admire the confiscation of private property, hmm? That’s railroad land.
    Campbell: Technically, if it’s not in use by the railroad for railroad purposes, that land is available for acquisition by the state under eminent domain. That’s the law, Mr. Durant.

& Durant: My engineers are drawing up plans even as we speak.
    Campbell: If there is no structure on that hill within 24 hours, Mr. Durant, my office will file form 0939, condemning that property for state use... As set forth by the United States railroad act.

Ω Eva, Eva, Eva. Uhh!
& Eva: I just want to know how you cheated me.
    Cheater: You cheated yourself, woman, by sittin’ down at a table with the likes of me. Now, you are either desperate, greedy, or stupid.
    Eva: I’m just desperate. And stupid. And I need to know how you did it.

& Campbell: Allow me to engage a room for you at the hotel. Hot bath, warm bed... You could be there tonight, Mrs. Bohannon.
    Bohannon: Work for a carpetbagger?.. Not a chance in a hell.

& Louise: I’m interested in your story, Mr. Bohannon. My readers will be as well.
    Bohannon: Ain’t a story, miss Ellison. Just a life. It’s mine to live, nobody’s to read about.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий