18 сент. 2014 г.

Trash

Firefly × 11

& Malcolm: Yeah... That went well.


& Malcolm: You know what? We got work to do. Let’s shut up and do it.

& Inara: I’m not sleeping with you, Mal.
    Malcolm: No, I think I would have noticed. I think my keenly trained senses...

& Durran Haymer: I owe you a great debt of thanks. ... You’ve returned to me the only thing I truly treasure.
    Malcolm: Well, then this is a day I’ll feel good to be me.


& Durran Haymer: How long have you been with him?
    Malcolm: We are not together.
    Saffron: He’s my husband.
    Malcolm: Well, who in the damn galaxy ain’t?!

& Malcolm: I seen you without your clothes on before. Never thought I’d see you naked.

& Malcolm: I’m guessin’... the pain of this fades away, you’ll just go back to being what you are.
    Saffron: What is that?
    Malcolm: A brilliant... beautiful, evil double-crossing snake.

& Simon: How much did they offer you to sell out me and River on Ariel?
    Jayne: That’s crazy talk.
    Simon: Then let’s talk crazy. How much?
    Jayne: Anybody there?.. Anybody else?

& Simon: I want you to understand one thing very clearly. No matter what you do or say or plot... no matter how you come down on us... I will never ever harm you.

& Simon: I don’t care what you’ve done. I don’t know what you’re planning on doing, but I’m trusting you. I think you should do the same. ’Cause I don’t see this working any other way.
    River: Also... I can kill you with my brain.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий