13 сент. 2014 г.

Do You See What I See?

Dexter 7×11

& Masuka: Man, the Christmas spirit around here sucks big reindeer dicks.

& Matthews: Fucking Christmas lights. Every year I put ’em up, and every year I wonder why I bothered.

& Dexter: Anyway, I’ve been trying to find a way into the Hispanic market. Here you are. It’s kismet.
    Estrada: Kiss who?
    Dexter: It’s, uh, good luck... For both of us.


& Batista: Happy New Year.
    LaGuerta: Let’s hope.

& Dexter: Christmas is a time of expectation. If you’re good, a red-suited fat man will break into your house and leave you presents. But Santa Claus doesn’t exist. The most wonderful time of the year celebrates a lie.

& Hannah: You should have killed me.

& Dexter: I should know better than to count on the future. All you can ever believe in is now... This moment. Because in a blink... Everything can change.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий