14 окт. 2012 г.

Two and a Half Men 5x8

Is There a Mrs. Waffles?

& Berta: Pretty catchy, huh?
    Alan: So is gonorrhea...
    Berta: Drinking from the well of bitterness, are we?
    Alan: I just don’t understand what kind of spiteful god... could allow my drunken whoremonger* of a brother... to become a children’s singing star... while I toil away in poverty-stricken anonymity.
    Berta: You wanna talk to me about toiling away in poverty-stricken anonymity?
    Alan: No. Sorry. I’m sure you’ve got it worse than I do.
    Berta: Whoa, whoa, I wouldn’t go that far! What I’m trying to say is... there’s another way to look at this.
    Alan: What’s that?
    Berta: We’re all in this together. Your brother’s success is our success. His home is our home. And most importantly, when he’s got a load on, his car is my car.


& Charlie: Hey, Alan, guess what.
    Alan: There is no God?
    Charlie: Oh, on the contrary, there is a God, and he love me long time.

& Alan: Do you believe in God, Artie?
    Artie: I’ll tell you what I believe in. Regular prostate exams, full-release massage and Charlie freaking Waffles.

--
whoremonger — блядун

+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий