21 окт. 2012 г.

Safety Not Guaranteed

& Darius: Now I just expect the worst and try not to get my hopes up. Which is why I’m here. Does that answer the question?
    Restaurant Manager: Usually people just say where they’re from and where they worked before.
    Darius: Great. I’m already overqualified.

& Jeff: Can I get a couple of interns? Help me with some research?
    Darius: I’ll do it.
    Arnau: Me, too, please. Me.
    Jeff: Alright give me the lesbian and the Indian and I got a story!

& Darius: I would definitely go back. Everything cool is gone. The Aztecs... People killing themselves for each other... You wouldn’t wanna see the dragons and the elves fight each other in the magical forest?

& Darius: It’s freezing here... Reminds me of going back to school.
    Jeff: Yes. It’s all one long school year now. No start, no finish.

& Darius: Do you sell guns here?
    Kenneth: What kind of guns?
    Darius: I don’t know. Something sexy and affordable with killing power.


& Darius: Are you guys racist?
    Jeff: It’s complicated.

& Jeff: I don’t know. She was big, and like...
    Darius: And like your age? Gross.
    Jeff: It was more like... I don’t know, like the years have not been kind to her, you know? They pretty much took a shit all over her face.

& Jeff: Don’t worry, Darius, he’ll call. I’m sure your weird mojo clicked with his weird mojo and you got it in the bag.

& Jeff: I’m goin’ by choice!

& Jeff: Why are you sitting here? Why would you be sitting on your computer? You are a young man. You got the whole world ahead of you. I’m asking you to be a man and try. Are you ready to have a crazy night with me? ’Cause I’m ready. Say you’re ready. Say you’re ready.
    Arnau: M-m-m-I’m ready.
    Jeff: My man. Good answer. Let’s do something stupid!

& Jeff: Arnau, come here, man. Come here. I’m not pranking you, man. You’re not gonna get this opportunity very much longer. You’re not always gonna be 21, young man.

& Arnau: I don’t know. I don’t know what to... How do I start?
    Jeff: First of all, take these pedophile glasses off and don’t wear these, they make you look like a weirdo, man.

& Kenneth: Hey, hey, listen to me. You come to that launch site at 5:00 p.m., you take my hand and I’ll show you who can’t time travel.

& Kenneth: When you choose a partner, you have to have compromises and sacrifices, but it’s the price you pay. Do I wanna follow my every whim and desire as I make my way through time and space?.. Absolutely. But at the end of the day, do I need someone when I’m doubting myself, and I’m insecure and my heart’s failing me? Do I need someone who, when the heat gets hot, has my back?
    Darius: So, do you?
    Kenneth: I do.

Ryan Miller — Big Machine

♪ Stand straight ♪
♪ Fall back in line ♪
♪ Comb your hair ♪
♪ Get to work on time ♪
♪ Everyone in the big machine ♪
♪ Tries to break your heart ♪
♪ And pull you underneath ♪
♪ Maybe I’m wrong ♪
♪ And all that you get is what you see ♪
♪ Maybe I’m right ♪
♪ And there’s something out there to believe ♪
♪ Everybody’s talking in their sleep ♪
♪ They push a lot of air around ♪
♪ But don’t say much of anything ♪
♪ Except when they laugh at me ♪
♪ Like ghosts under a sheet ♪
♪ Everybody’s talking in their sleep ♪

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий