11 окт. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x7

Negro Y Azul

Los Cuates De Sinaloa — Negro y Azul


& Walter: Don’t bullshit a bullshitter.

& Walter: “Jesse Jackson”? Do you even...?

& Hank: I’m just... I’m just saying, why’s he on your desk? Going after neo-Nazis, you don’t wear swastikas, right?
    DEA Agent Vanco: Sun Tzu.
    Hank: Son who?
    Vanco: Sixth-century Chinese general. Wrote The Art of War. “If you know your enemy as yourself... you’ll fight without danger in many battles.”
    Hank: ..... Right on.

& Walter: The game has changed. The word is out that you are a killer.

& Tortuga: Hey, white boy. My name’s Tortuga. You know what that means?
    Hank: Well, if I had to guess, I’d say that’s Spanish for “asshole.”
    Tortuga: Tortuga means “turtle.” That’s me. I take my time, but I always win.


& Walter Jr.: Dad, notice anything?
    Walter: Is there a funeral today?
    Skyler: A funeral?! Oh, Christ, do I look that bad?

& Jesse: The game has changed, yo. This is our city, all right? All of it. The whole damn place. Our territory. We’re staking our claim... that we sell when we want, where we want. Now, we’re gonna be kings, understand? Well, I’m gonna be king. You guys will be princes or dukes or something.
    Badger: I wanna be a knight!

& Jesse: Cheddar, Mr. White.
    Walter: .....
    Jesse: Fat stacks, dead presidents, cash money. Gonna own this city.
    Walter: We’re not charging enough.
    Jesse: What?!
    Walter: You corner the market, then raise the price. Simple economics.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий