23 окт. 2012 г.

Elementary 1x3

Child Predator

& Watson: I thought we both agreed that a little exercise would be a good addition to your sobriety regimen...
    Holmes: For future reference, when I say that I agree with you, it means I’m not listening.

& Holmes: You want to get your little girl back?.. It’s simple. You do everything I say.

& Holmes: You’re doing it again... talking.
    Watson: What? I’m not supposed to talk?
    Holmes: Situations like these, cases that require my total concentration... I talk to you, never the other way around.
    Watson: What in the hell...?
    Holmes: Shh, shh.


& Holmes: It doesn’t sound like much, I know, but it’s more than we previously knew about him.
    Gregson: And you think you can run with that?
    Holmes: From a drop of water, a logician can infer the possibility of an Atlantic or a Niagara without having seen or heard of either one. I’ve got my drop of water. Now allow me to infer.

& Holmes: It’s a start. Our previous suspect pool included virtually every man in the city. Now it’s been reduced to every man who works nights.

& Holmes: Listen, I wanted to thank you for all of your help.
    Watson: Well, always happy to listen.
    Holmes: No, no, no, actually, Watson, I was the one who listened last night, and I heard someone who was willing to accommodate the difficult process of a difficult person for the greater good. It’s a rare quality, in my experience. I may even listen to you again in the future... Not your sobriety twaddle, of course. Just your thoughts on cases.

& Adam: Would you turn in your dad?
    Holmes: I’d trade my dad for a Tic Tac, but that’s my dad, not yours.

& Holmes: I’m gonna solve three cases by nightfall.

My Morning Jacket — Outta My System

♪ They told me not to smoke drugs
♪ Said I’d wind up in prison ♪
♪ ............. ♪
♪ And make a deal ♪
♪ And learn to know how it feels, but that... ♪
♪ Out of my system... ♪

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий