19 окт. 2012 г.

Seeking a Friend for the End of the World

& Radio Announcer: The final mission to save mankind has failed. The 70-mile-wide asteroid known commonly as Matilda is set to collide with Earth in exactly three weeks’ time, and we’ll be bringing you up-to-the-minute coverage of our countdown to the end of days, along with all your classic rock favorites.
    Dodge: ..... I think we missed the exit.

& Diane: He is alone, look at him.
    Dodge: I’m fine.
    Warren: No, honey, you’re not fine. You’re gonna die alone. Doesn’t that bother you?
    Warren: He’s not gonna die alone.
    Diane: Yes, he is.
    Warren: He’s not gonna die alone. He’s gonna die with everybody else!

& Warren: This isn’t the fucking Ark, Diane. This is the Titanic!.. And there is not a life raft in sight.

& Dodge: What... Hey... What are you doing? What are you doing?!
    Diane: What?
    Dodge: What?
    Diane: What?
    Dodge: You’re Warren’s.
    Diane: No, I’m not. Nobody’s anybody’s anything anymore.

& Penny: How could I be so stupid?
    Dodge: I don’t know. I don’t know you very well.

& Penny: I won’t steal anything if you don’t rape me.
    Dodge: Agreed.

& Penny: It’s always better to sleep on the fire escape than have pity sex, I always say.


& Penny: So... What are you doing with the rest of your life?
    Dodge: Oh, um... Little of this, little of that. Probably catching up on some “me” time... Find God... Maybe move around some chairs.

& Penny: You know, hybrid cars don’t need as much gas...
    Dodge: Yes. They still need a little gas, don’t they?

& Dodge: You’d think a lifetime of waiting for the worst to happen would have prepared me for this.
    Penny: How could anyone prepare for this?
    Dodge: I always knew. I always knew it’d be over too soon. I never saw myself as an old man.
    Penny: Really? I thought I was gonna live forever. Was totally gonna peak at 40.
    Dodge: Well, I hear 30 is the new 40.

& Dodge: I thought you weren’t cynical.
    Penny: I’m not cynical. I’m... I’m clinical. I am a recovering serial monogamist.

& Penny: I went to this therapist who told me that I had problems being alone. But then, I mean, she wanted to see me five times a week, so you tell me who had the real problem...

& Penny: Dodge, I want you to be my last.
    Dodge: That’s a lot of pressure.

& Penny: I just want to be with you. And I want to be with you. I couldn’t live without you. No matter how long. What do we do now?
    Dodge: I just want to lay here with you. Just want to talk to you.

& Penny: I wish I’d met you a long time ago. When we were kids.
    Dodge: It couldn’t have happened any other way. It had to happen now.
    Penny: But it isn’t enough time.
    Dodge: It never would have been.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Soundtrack

Σ Mostly boring, but soundtrack & finale make it worth

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий