9 окт. 2012 г.

Breaking Bad 2x6

Peekaboo

& Jesse: Jesus, how the hell do you spell “street” wrong? S-T-R-E-A-T?
    Skinny Pete: Hey, man. I’m slinging mad volume and fat stacking Benjies. I can’t be all about, like, spelling and shit.

& Walter: Monoalkenes, diolefins... trienes, polyenes. I mean, the nomenclature alone is enough to make your head spin. But when you start to feel overwhelmed... and you will... just keep in mind that one element... carbon. Carbon is at the center of it all. There is no life without carbon. Nowhere that we know of in the universe. Everything that lives, lived, will live, carbon... I like to think of it.... I like to think that the diamond... and the woman who wears it on her finger... are both formed from the same stuff. Or, say, the diamond and the man who invented it.

& Walter: The man who invented the diamond... H. Tracy Hall. Write this name down. Dr. Hall invented the first reproducible process... for making synthetic diamonds. I mean, this is way back in the ’50s. Now, today, synthetic diamonds are used in oil drilling... electronics, multi-billion-dollar industries. At the time, Dr. Hall worked for General Electric. And he made them a fortune. I mean, incalculable. You wanna know how GE rewarded Dr. Hall?.. A $10 U.S. Savings Bond... Anyway....
A savings bond printed on carbon-based paper... paid to a carbon-based man... for something he made out of carbon.


& Jesse: You two are never getting high again. I will make it my life’s mission. Not another needle, not another ball... not one toke, not till I get what’s mine.

& Spooge: Help me break it open. Take out the money, get paid.
    Spooge’s Woman: Get high...
    Jesse: Yo, that’s my bank!
    Spooge: So? It’s FIDC insured, yo. It’s a victimless crime.

& Walter: I don’t owe you an explanation. I owe you an apology, and I have apologised. I am very sorry, Gretchen. There. I’ve apologised twice now. I’m humbly sorry. Three times.

& Skyler: Walt... What do you know that I don’t?

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий