26 окт. 2012 г.

The Amazing Spider-Man

& Gwen: I thought that was great what you did. It was stupid... but it was great.

& Peter: This beats all other meat loafs!
    Uncle Ben: Something is very wrong.
    Aunt May: Yeah.
    Uncle Ben: Nobody likes your meatloaf.
    Aunt May: ..... I got it.

& Uncle Ben: What are you doing?
    Peter: I’m... Homework.

& Peter: So you want to... I don’t know...?
    Gwen: Want to what?
    Peter: I don’t know. Just... I don’t know... We could... We could do something else, or we could... If you don’t feel like, we could...
    Gwen: Yeah.
    Peter: Yeah?
    Gwen: Yeah, either one.
    Peter: Really?
    Gwen: Sure.
    Peter: Okay.
    Gwen: All right, good. Sounds good.
    Peter: Cool.

& Uncle Ben: You’re a lot like your father. You really are, Peter, and that’s a good thing... but your father lived by a philosophy, a principle, really. He believed that if you could do good things for other people... you had a moral obligation to do those things. That’s what’s at stake here. Not choice. Responsibility.

& — Help me, somebody! Arrest me! Get me out of here.

& Peter: In the future, if you’re gonna steal cars... don’t dress like a car thief, man.
    Car thief: What are you? You a cop?
    Peter: Really? You seriously think I’m a cop? Cop in a skin-tight red-and-blue suit?


& Aunt May: Peter, listen to me. Secrets have a cost. They’re not for free.

& Cpt. Stacy: Dinner’s ready. Hope you like branzino.
    Peter: Who doesn’t?

& Cpt. Stacy: Gwen!
    Gwen: I’m coming. ... Oh, I’m in trouble.

& — Who are you?
    Peter: Spider-Man.

& Connors: Don’t worry, Mr. Parker. I’ll be back. Wonderful things are coming. Wonderful things.

& Connors: You would have me believe that he... is running around dressed up like a dinosaur?
    Peter: Not dressing up and not a dinosaur. He has transformed himself into a lizard.
    Connors: Let me ask you a question... Do I look like the mayor of Tokyo to you?

& Connors: Nowhere to hide, Peter.

& Connors: Poor Peter Parker. No mother, no father... no uncle. All alone.

& Miss Ritter: Peter, don’t make promises you can’t keep.
    Peter: But those are the best kind.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

1 комментарий: