13 окт. 2012 г.

Ice Age: Continental Drift

& Peaches: Okay, I’m going for it. Do I look okay? Louis?
    Louis: “Okay” doesn’t even begin to cover it.

& Peaches: So tell me, when exactly will I be allowed to hang out with boys?
    Manny: When I’m dead. Plus three days, just to make sure I’m dead.

& Ellie: That wall is going to keep moving and crush us. We need to get to the land bridge. Any questions?.. Yes?
    Bird: When you drink water through your trunk, does it taste like boogers?
    Ellie: No... Well, sometimes. Let’s move!

& Sid: If I don’t make it... find me a wife, and tell her I love her.

& Sid: Quick! Somebody do something!


& Granny: If they kiss, I’m going to puke.

& Captain Gutt: ...Now get this chunk of ice seaworthy by sundown... or I will keelhaul the lot of you!!
    Manny: So what do you think?
    Sid: Two words... anger management.

& Crash: That was awesome!
    Louis: Can I ask you guys something? How are you both so happy? Doesn’t it weigh on you that the world might be ending?
    Crash: Can I tell him our secret?.. Come here. Come here... We’re very... very stupid.
    Louis: ...... But, still, you’re not a teensy bit concerned about... I don’t know, say, imminent death?
    Crash: Beeeep.

& Diego: I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I can’t eat, can’t sleep. Maybe I’m coming down with something.
    Manny: I know what you’ve got... The L word.
    Sid: Yeah, leprosy.
    Manny: No, Sid, it’s four letters. It starts with “L,” ends with “E.”
    Sid: Lice!
    Manny: No, Diego, my friend, is in love.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb
Soundtrack
Σ Feeble.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий