18 окт. 2012 г.

Revolution 1x5

Soul Train

& Danny: I’m not gonna fight you!
    Neville: Come on! You gotta toughen up, son.

& Charlie: We just buried Maggie, so please let us say good-bye.
    Miles: Goodbye.
    Charlie: .....
    Miles: To who? It’s just a body in the ground, Charlie. But Danny, he’s still alive... If you want him back, you can’t do this. You don’t have that luxury... Hangin’ around here crying, it’s not gonna help.

& Charlie: I just thought...
    Miles: You got emotional! And you panicked, and you blew it... This was already hard. You just made it impossible.


& Monroe: Give me one Black Hawk chopper, just one. What would they do then? Throw stones at it? No. No, they’d kneel and bow, just like the Mayans before the Spanish... And I’ll still cut their guts out. By the time we’re done here, John, North America is ours. Sky’s the limit.

& Miles: That uncle you knew, when you were little... Not dead. I just... I can’t be him right now... Because I’m gonna have to kill Monroe. I’m gonna have to walk to Philly and kill my best friend.

& Charlie: Nora? You in, or are you gonna try to kill my brother again?

& Jason: Dad, I’m scared.
    Neville: I love you, Jason. But we have to toughen up. If we’re scared, if we’re weak, then we’re dead.

& Rachel: If you want to turn the power back on... it starts with these pendants. There are 12 of them.

--
On the IMDb

Σ It's just getting dumber and dumber.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий