29 окт. 2012 г.

Two and a Half Men 5x12

A Little Clammy and None Too Fresh

& Alan: Wanna see a movie today?
    Jake: With you?
    Alan: Yeah, with me.
    Jake: No, thanks.

& Alan: Wanna do something else?
    Jake: Like what?
    Alan: I don’t know. Anything.
    Jake: Well, can we go to Les Girls, Girls, Girls?
    Alan: What?!
    Jake: That place near the airport. Looks real interesting. I think it’s French...
    Alan: No, no, we’re not going to Les Girls, Girls, Girls.
    Jake: Then don’t say we can do anything.


& Jake: You really wanna do something?
    Alan: Yes.
    Jake: How about, drive me to the mall, so I can see a movie with friends... and then you pick me up when we’re done?
    Alan: And what am I supposed to do?
    Jake: Well, if I were you, I’d go to Les Girls, Girls, Girls.

& Charlie: I caught something.
    Berta: There’s a surprise.
    Charlie: Yeah, it’s really bad. Throat, sinuses, stomachaches, chills... I swear to God, I feel like I’m gonna die.
    Berta: Okay... Well, good luck.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий