16 окт. 2012 г.

The Walking Dead 3x1

Seed

& Beth: This’ll be a good place to have the baby... Safe.

& Carol: Rick’s gotten us a lot farther than I ever thought he would, I’ll give him that.
    Daryl: Mm-hmm.
    Carol: Shane could never have done that...

& Carol: It’s pretty romantic... Want to screw around?

& Rick: Weapons, food, medicine... This place could be a gold mine.

& Lori: You’re absolute best.
    Rick: Don’t patronize me!


& Rick: You want to talk? Talk to Hershel. I’m doing stuff, Lori.

& Rick: What do you think?
    Glenn: Home, sweet home.
    Lori: It’s secure?
    Rick: This cell block is.

“Noisy Sunday” by Patrick Watson

♪ It’s late in the night... ♪
♪ Late in the night ♪
♪ It’s quiet again ♪
♪ To fill up the space ♪
♪ To fill up the rooms ♪
♪ on Sunday afternoon ♪

& Lori: What if it’s dead inside me right now? What if it rips me apart?

& Rick: Only one way to keep you alive.

--
On the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий