23 окт. 2012 г.

The Big Bang Theory 6x4

The Re-Entry Minimization

& Howard: Baruch atah, Adonai, Eloheinu Melech haolam, hamotzi Lechem min haaretz...
    Dimitri: What’s that?
    Howard: The Jewish prayer for eating bread! We don’t have one for falling out of space!

& Howard: Bernie?!..
    Bernadette: That was amazing. You made me feel things I never...
    Howard: Well, that was quick and a little gross. Now, I know how she feels.

& Amy: We could go to the cadaver lab at UCLA and play real-life Operation.
    Penny: Uh-uh.
    Leonard: No.
    Sheldon: I don’t think so.
    Amy: Are you sure? I mean, the nose doesn’t light up, but if the corpse is fresh enough, sometimes you can get the leg to jerk.


& Raj: Oh, I, uh, I didn’t think I was going to get to see you until tomorrow.
    Howard: Yeah, well, Bernadette’s a little under the weather and my mom’s kind of under my dentist.
    Raj: Wait, your, your mother is sleeping with your dentist?!
    Howard: Former dentist. I need a new one now that I know where his hands have been.

& Howard: Wow, so you guys are like buds now?
    Stuart: Oh, yeah, we hang out all the time.
    Raj: Plus, he doesn’t have a girlfriend, I don’t have a girlfriend. It’s like we both had these holes in our lives, but now we fill each other’s holes.
    Stuart: Uh... that sounds a little funny to an American ear.
    Raj: Which part?
    Stuart: Just all of it.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий