5 окт. 2012 г.

Citizen Khan 1x6

& Alia: I thought Dad was going to turn the heating on for a couple of hours?
    Shazia: He did.
    Alia: When?
    Shazia: 1998.

& Shazia: Please, Dad, turn the heating on!
    Alia: I’m not cold, Papaji!
    Mr. Khan: I love this girl. I tell you, proper Muslim daughter. Wearing hijab not only preserves her modesty, keeps her bloody ears warm!

& Mr. Khan: Hello! Is nobody listening? Have I got invisible voice?

& Shazia: Oh, if we’re inviting extra people, I’d like some more of my friends to come.
    Mr. Khan: No, no, no! We can’t go on feeding every Tom, Dick and Mohammed. Who do you think I am? Sir Bob bleeding Geldof!

& Dave: See, every time I go into this, it just freezes.
    Omar: Have you tried to turn it off and on again?

& Omar: Maybe it has a virus...
    Riaz: Like my uncle. He caught it from a goat. ... Not like that, they were just good friends.

& Mr. Khan: Dave, what you have to understand... is that in Pakistani marriage, husband is in charge. He’s the boss and he can do whatever he wants. But sometimes it’s best not to tell the wife what he has done because she would never understand and only worry and fuss and make him sleep on the downstairs sofa.


& Amjad: My life is over!
    Dave: All right, Amjad? How about a nice cup of tea?
    Mr. Khan: Well, it looks like you’ve got this all under control.

& Shazia: What are you talking about? Someone tell me what’s going on?
    Mrs. Khan: We know about you and Imran Parvez!
    Shazia: What?
    Mr. Khan: Your mother thinks that you and Imran Parvez, you know...
    Shazia: No, I don’t know.
    Mr. Khan: You know. The thing.
    Shazia: What thing?
    Mr. Khan: The thing! The thing!
    Shazia: You mean sex?
    Mr. Khan: Shhh!

& Dave: I persuaded Amjad that violence is no solution. The way to settle any dispute is to engage in a dialogue. Jaw, jaw, not war, war.
    Mr. Khan: You know, you’re wasted in Sparkhill, Dave. You should work at the bloody UN.

& Mr. Khan: And what are you doing here?
    Riaz: We just want to watch.

& Mrs. Khan: Are you telling me that you invented an imaginary love affair for your own daughter just so you could invite some business contact, who we don’t even know, to her wedding?
    Mr. Khan: Let’s not get bogged down with who said what to who. The good news is, I was lying.

& Mrs. Khan: Fish and Chips?
    Mr. Khan: Anniversary supper. Remember? Like we had on our first wedding anniversary.

& Mrs. Khan: You know, when we were young we used to dream about growing old together...
    Mr. Khan: And now you are old... so your dreams have come true. Happy anniversary.

& Mr. Khan: Chillax!

--
On the Imdb.

Σ It was nice & funny (most of time). Don't suppose it'll be continued. But what if it will?.. They says 'back in new year'...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий