11 окт. 2012 г.

Moone Boy 1x5

Godfellas

& Sean: It was the morning of Martin’s Confirmation, another milestone in his idiotic little life...

& Sinead: That can’t be what Jesus died for.
    Trisha: If anyone should be crucified it should be that keyboard fella.

& Fidelma: It’s for school. Plus I think it’ll look good on my college CV.
    Debra: One step closer to Taoiseach... Ah, she’ll be running the country soon enough... Oh, and eh, I’m sure you two will be right there with her.
    Sinead: Why would we be there?
    Debra: I dunno. Assassinating her?

& Fr. Linehan: What are you looking at?
    Martin: Just... my imaginary friend.
    Fr. Linehan: The church is no place for imaginary friends.


& Dessie Dolan: Can I count on you?
    Martin: I was born to count on me!

& Fidelma: Mam, you know when a guy flirts with you?
Debra: I’ve a vague memory of it.
Fidelma: And then sort of ignores you.
Debra: Oh that part I’m more familiar with.

& Debra: ABC Delma. Always be classy.
    Linda: And a teeny bit slutty.
    Debra: Oh yeah, and a teeny bit slutty.

& Liam: So we raised an Altar boy and a choir singer...
    Debra: Where did we go wrong?
    Liam: Suppose that’s the risk you take when you have children in wedlock.

& Martin: You’re playing with fire. All is not what it seems.
    Fidelma: Are you going to tell me something?
    Martin: It’s Dessie. He’s corrupt. He’s got his hand in everyone’s pocket... and his fingers in everyone’s pies.
    Fidelma: So the pies are in the pockets?
    Martin: This conversation never happened.

--
On the IMDb


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий