9 окт. 2012 г.

Homeland 2x2

Beirut Is Back

& Carrie: Fatima, tell me what you know about Abu Nazir.
    Fatima: He’s meeting my husband tomorrow, here in Beirut. You can kill them both.

& Brody: Well, it’s not exactly a secret that Israel has been trying to get our bunker busters. The cry on the Arab street would be “U.S. bombs Iran.”
    Walden: You really give a shit about the Arab street? They yell “Death to America,” whatever we do.
    Brody: ........

& Estes: It’s in the middle of an international crisis where Iran is looking for a way to discredit the United States. They’d like nothing better than some kind of Blackhawk Down situation in a city we’re not supposed to be in in the first place.

& Cynthia: I want you to meet the junta that actually runs DC.

& Finn: You’re, like, uh... famous at school now, you know?
    Dana: For calling Tad a douche?
    Finn: No, I mean... everyone does that. I mean, the whole “my dad’s a Muslim” thing. That’s a brand-new kind of crazy.


& Carrie: It fucked me up, Saul. Being wrong about Brody, it really... it fucked me up. Because I have never been so sure... and so wrong. And it’s that fact that I still can’t get my head around. It makes me unable to trust my own thoughts. Every time I think I see something clearly now... it just disappears.

& Carrie: The-the way I am now, I wouldn’t trust me, either. But the Carrie who recruited her... that one I believe.

& Brody: So what are we talking here, a conspiracy? The Freemasons? The Illuminati?
Ω Isn’t too much references? It just makes me suspicious.

& Brody: What is it?
    Walden: Either a major clusterfuck... or a big honking victory.

& Brody: What’s going on?
— There’s too many hostiles. They just switched the mission profile from capture to kill.
    Brody: Kill who? Who are they clearing the street for?
    Walden: Abu fucking Nazir, God willing... Yeah, I thought you’d be interested.

& Brody: A U.S. congressman! I cannot be texting secret messages while I am surrounded by the fucking Joint Chiefs!

& Brody: I know you’re all waiting for some other explanation that somehow keeps Walker the guy you knew, but the fact is, Walker is not the person you think he is. He stopped being a marine the day he turned traitor.

& Dana: You’re not going to believe it, but, um... Finn Walden.
    Brody: The moron?
    Dana: No... Okay, I guess I was wrong about him. I made a mistake.
    Brody: It happens.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий