31 окт. 2012 г.

Homeland 2x5

Q&A

& Carrie: You’re a disgrace to your nation, Sergeant Nicholas Brody. You’re a traitor and a terrorist, and now it’s time you pay for that.

& Brody: I’m a United States congressman. You can’t just kidnap me and shackle me to the fucking floor.
    Frank: Actually, we can. Thanks to you and your colleagues in congress, we have fairly broad powers to detain and interrogate.

& Brody: I want a lawyer.
    Frank: Well, life is full of disappointments.
    Brody: I want a fucking lawyer!

& Frank: I’ve got something I’d like you to watch...


& Finn: Once Upon a Time in America is playing at Dupont Circle. Sergio Leone.
    Dana: I have absolutely no idea who that is.
    Finn: He’s a great Italian filmmaker who specializes in wide-screen agony.
Ω OMG

& Saul: We should go.
    Carrie: No, I’m not going anywhere. I can do this, Saul. It’s my turn.

& Carrie: You broke my heart, you know. Was that easy for you? Was that fun? Because of you, I questioned my own sanity. I had myself committed to a mental institution. I lost my job, too. I lost my place in the world. I lost everything.

& Saul: What you did with the knife, losing your temper... that was all theater? Wasn’t it?
    Frank: ... Every good cop needs a bad cop.

& Carrie: So what do you say... when people ask you what it was like over there?
    Brody: As little as possible.
    Carrie: But if they insist?
    Brody: I lie. Tell them stories they want to hear.
    Carrie: It’s the lies that undo us. It’s the lies we think we need to survive.

& Chris: Are you back?
    Brody: Yeah... Yeah, I’m back.

--
On the IMDb
+ quotes on the Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий